We are now looking for part or fully qualified electricians to join the team. If you have more than 12 months electrical installation experience in a construction or manufacturing environment, then read on...
Sunseeker Electricians work in small teams guided by Electrical Team Leaders, to fit out all electrical systems on board the Sunseeker range which includes boats from 48 to 155 feet.
Typical tasks include the installation of cable management systems (trays and trunking), drilling and cutting penetrations through bulkheads (walls), running pre-prepared cables/looms through the boat, terminating cables, crimping and creating looms, installing and connecting generators/batteries, mounting and installing components, installing high value navigation and audio/visual systems.
* Experience with electrical installations in a domestic or industrial setting across first or second fix
* At least a level 2 vocational qualification in an electrical subject (such as, Electrical Technologies, Electrotechnical Services/Systems, Electrical Installations, Marine Electrical Engineering or similar.
* Able to attend and pass a one hour electrical trade test in Poole, Dorset
* Able to read electrical schematics at a basic level
* Keen to work in a fast paced construction environment
* Evidence of your awareness of the UK Electricity At Work Regulations 1989